What We’re Searching For
The Team of Ford’s Hometown Services (FHS) is continuously growing, and we’re looking to expand our team. We are searching for a dynamic and outgoing Scheduler.
Our team is made up of passionate, sharp, polished individuals who fiercely represent the Ford’s Hometown Services Inc. brand, which is not only changing the game but raising the bar. Our Scheduler will schedule services for our already established customer base. This includes interacting with employees and customers on a consistent basis.
Blueprint of a Scheduler Professional
As a Scheduler, you will schedule services for our already established customer base. The Scheduler will schedule pest and lawn care services for our customers, manage your work day, follow-up on complaints, confirm appointments, enter and process work orders, generate reports and work closely with technicians for complete customer satisfaction.
What our top team members are all about:
- Motivated by and thrives off independence - you hit the road and manage your own workday, while assisting others.
- Pride in appearance and belongings - your personal brand has some swagger to it.
- A desire to advance - you have big ideas that can make an impact.
- Work experience – if you have a HS or GED with two years of office administration along with exceptional Microsoft abilities.
- Humbled confidence - you know your stuff, but also not afraid to learn more, ask questions, and ask for help when you need it.
- Competent person - you are confident and like helping others.
- Communication game is on point - you know what and how to say it, whether it's to a customer or your fellow teammates.
What We Offer at FHS
- 50% Company match for TUFTS single healthcare plan
- Supplemental insurances offered (dental, eye, disability, etc.)
- Growth opportunities
- All employees are Quality-Pro Certified for exceptional quality
- A family-friendly organizational culture that’s known as "Ford's Family"
- Health Advocacy
- Work with a great team of individuals
- Birthday card with gift card
- Cookouts and potluck lunches
- Holiday party
- Retirement match & financial planning by Baystate Financial
- Employee discounts on lawn and pest services for your home
- Employee referral bonus program
- Sick paid time off starts day 1 of employment.
- Paid vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
Ford's Hometown Services, Inc. is proud to be a Drug-free Workplace and QualityPro Accredited with the National Pest Management Association.