Ford’s Hometown Services is a local, professional lawn care and pest control company. We are currently looking for an energetic, career-minded individual to fill our Sales Manager position. Do you have a proven track record of selling services. Are you looking for a small team that will appreciate your experience and reward your work with commissions and bonuses? This may be a great opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales ability, problem solving skills, excellent communication and follow up skills, and a positive, go-getter attitude. The candidate should have the ability to mentor and lead others and be very service, client, and detail oriented.
The major objectives the Sales Manager position will be to lead and manage a team of sales representatives in order to achieve budgeted goals for our services divisions. Direct and support your team in providing outstanding communication and service while assisting in resolving issues that may arise. The Sales Manager will be a member of the leadership team and report directly to the President.
- Manage, train, develop, and provide direction for the sales team that reports to you (team of 3-5 people)
- Help team members meet or exceed established sales and goals in the following areas:
- New program sales
- Upsell campaigns
- Annual customer renewals
- Measure and monitor revenue and other sales reports
- Assist in projecting annual sales goals and budget figures
- Work with the Marketing Manager to make adjustments as necessary to campaigns in order to meet established goals
- Assist in goal setting and developing sales targets for your team(s)
- Follow through with accurate paperwork as required per our standard operating procedures
- Assure that field staff have all the necessary information on all sales from you and your team in order to effectively produce the work, satisfy the customer, and meet goals
- Conduct performance reviews and goal reviews with your direct reports
- Actively participate in decision making in the department and work to continually improve its operation
- Identify problem areas, make suggestions, and assist in implementing solutions
- Contribute to leadership team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Fill in for team members during scheduled vacations or other absences
- Maintain Ford’s positive brand image in the industry through professional communication and interaction with clients, vendors, fellow employees, etc.
- Become actively involved in trade organizations for networking purposes to enhance sales potential
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- 3-5+ years previous sales and management experience; customer service and/or management training helpful
- Lawn Care and/or Pest knowledge strongly recommended
- The ability to efficiently coordinate and complete numerous activities simultaneously
- The ability to identify problems and work in conjunction with others to implement effective solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Focus on and believe in providing an excellent customer experience
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- 50% Company match for TUFTS single healthcare plan
- Supplemental insurances offered (dental, eye, disability, etc.)
- Growth opportunities
- All employees are Quality-Pro Certified for exceptional quality
- A family-friendly organizational culture that’s known as "Ford's Family"
- Health Advocacy
- Work with a great team of individuals
- Birthday card with gift card
- Cookouts and potluck lunches
- Holiday party
- Retirement match & financial planning by Baystate Financial
- Employee discounts on lawn and pest services for your home
- Employee referral bonus program
- Sick paid time off starts day 1 of employment.
- Paid vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
Ford's Hometown Services, Inc. is proud to be a Drug-free Workplace and QualityPro Accredited with the National Pest Management Association.