WE ARE GROWING AND HIRING FOR OUR 2020 SEASON! DON' T MISS OUT ON A CHANCE TO WORK WITH A GROWING AND FRIENDLY COMPANY!
Since 1941, Ford's Hometown Services, Inc. has been a privately-owned and family-operated Pest Control and Turf Management company. We are located in Worcester, MA and are known for being the home of the "Pest of the Month."
We offer a COMPETITIVE STARTING PAY at $17.00 per hour and a pay increases as you become experienced! Plus we offer many more incentives that include bonuses and more money for additional certifications. With our combined wages and overall compensation package our employees are the best paid in our industry!
A Massachusetts Commercial Applicator (Core) License is required for this position, however we will train you while you study for future testing availability. Obtaining this license is both an investment on your part as well as ours; if you are truly self-motivated, and willing to do what it takes, then you are the exact type of person we are looking for to join our team!
• A valid driver's license; with a satisfactory driving record and pass a background check.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Be able and willing to work outdoors in all weather.
• Be able and willing to work near insects.
• Ability to climb and be on a telescopic ladder.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.; ability to walk long distances.
• Certain Saturdays and weekly overtime hours are required during the busy season.
PLUS: 50% Co. paid health insurance (BCBS); vision; dental; retirement plan w/2% match; (FREE) Company-paid life insurance; sick leave; vacation leave; paid holidays, company parties, yearly bonus, review incentives, birthday celebrations, etc. Company vehicle is provided for Company business. Sales commissions paid for field up sells.
Ford's Hometown Services, Inc. is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace and QualityPro Accredited by the National Pest Management Association.
Your application was submitted successfully.